2.5HP 2 Stroke Heavy Duty Outboard Motor Boat Engine Air Cooling System
- Features 360 degree steering rotation for reverse without gear shifting
- Standard CDI ignition system for easy starting and improved performance
- Superior engine Air cooling system for improved engine performance
- Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection
- Start-In-Gear protection/clutch feature prohibits prop rotation while idling
Overall length: 92CM
Overall width: 36.5cm
Overall height: 22cm
Transom height: 42cm
Full throttle perating range: 4000-5000r/min
Maximum output: 2.5hp
Speed: 15km/h(four people)
Ignition system: CDI system
Starting system: Manual start
Staring carburetion system: Choke start
Propeller mark: 7-1/45-A(inch)
The engine and the propeller ratio: 2:1
Recommended fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline
Fuel to oil ratio: 30:1
Gear ratio: 27/13
Maximum speed: 10 km / h
Built-in fuel tank: 1.3L
Fuel consumption per hour: 1.5L
How to start the engine
(1) Plug the emergency turn-off cable plate in the switch groove.
(2) Plug the oil inlet plug for transferring fuel in the Fuel tank socket.
(3) Plug the oil outlet plug in the tubing socket of motor’s bottom.
(4) Spin and loose the venting screw in the fuel tank cap in a counter clockwise direction.
(5) Extrude the pump a few times until the area is full with fuel and the pump goes hard.
(6) Pull shift handle to neutral position.
(7) Turn throttle handle to “start” .
(8) When the engine cooled,puII out the choke valve to increase the concentration of combustible mixture gas and be more convenient and easier to start.
(9) PuII the starting handle, untiI the initiator of the claw and the flywheel plate mesh.
(10) After the engine runs,idle operate it for 2 to 3 minutes to warm up,then pull all the choke valve to the initial position.
(11) After the engine runs, check cooled water stablely flows or not. If there’s no water or stable flowing, turn off the engine and seek for the reason.
(12) During running, hang up the turn-off rope in your wrist or belt to ensure sailing safety.
INTEX 5 INFLATABLE BOAT WITH MOUNT KIT
you spend a lot of time on land, but you don’t truly live until you are out on the water. The Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set gets you out there exploring and rowing. The boat also comes with the Intex Motor Mount Kit. The Excursion 5 is ready for lots of expeditions. It’s a great boat for 5 adventurists who love spending time on the water paddling, fishing, or floating down the river. Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC vinyl, this boat is made to get through every excursion you go on. It’s durability and comfort is superior with an inflatable I-beam floor, 2 inflatable seats with backrests, and a comfortable middle seat. The boat contains 3 air chambers, a Boston valve, motor mount fittings, 4 built-in fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and an all-around grab line. The set includes 2, 54-inch aluminum oars, welded on locks and oar holders, and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation. The Intex Motor Mount Kit fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat. The kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your Intex inflatable boat. Effortlessly cruise across the water with motors up to 3.0 horsepower and when you’re finished, it detaches and disables in minutes for easy storage and transportation.