1) Without battery, with bar and chain
2) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s
- AL 101 chargerCharger for the STIHL COMPACT cordless power system. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. The charger can be wall mounted if required.
Compact lithium-ion battery for the COMPACT cordless power system with a voltage of 36 V and a capacity of 118 Wh. Battery life depends on the device type. With charge level indicator (LED). Compatible with AL 101, AL 100, AL 300 and AL 500 chargers.
Quiet operationThe STIHL COMPACT cordless power system devices are so quiet you don’t even need ear protection.
- STIHL Chain Quick Tensioning (B)The STIHL chain quick tensioning system (B) makes it very easy to tension the chain. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the knob to set the optimum tension. No tools needed.
QuickStop Super Chain Brake (Q)The additional braking system for extra safety. Users can trigger the chain brake directly at the rear handle. The chain stops in seconds whenever the user lets go of the rear handle and whenever there is sufficiently strong kickback or when the front hand guard is activated. This unique safety feature ensures even more user protection in all working positions.
Intermediate battery position in the deviceThe battery can be inserted into the device in 2 stages. In the first locking stage – the intermediate position – the battery is secured in the device but does not touch the contacts in the device. In the second locking stage – the operating position – the battery is completely inserted and touches the contacts in the device.
- Toolless filler capThe tank can be filled quickly and easily using the toolless filler cap.
- Control handleThe soft black component on the rear control handle ensure a safe and secure grip in any situation. The control lever must be released using the lock button on the side.
- STIHL Electric Motor (EC)The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
Ematic chain lubrication systemThe STIHL Ematic chain lubrication system provides maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption that conventional methods of chain lubrication. The oil consumption can therefore be reduced by up to 50%.
Two-handled operationThe ergonomically shaped handle and rear control handle with comfortable soft-grip component ensure safe working in all operating positions. Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. VIKING reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment.
There are no reviews yet.