High head self priming pumps used for fire Fighting and distribution of water available with us
- Designed to push water long distances or to great heights
- Strong 26-ft. max. suction lift
- Engine has an adjustable throttle to control pressure
- Silicon carbide seals are 2 times harder, 15% tougher, and 50% stronger than common aluminum oxide seals
- Fully welded industrial steel roll cage holds up to jobsite abuse
sing a dependable Honda GX160 engine with Oil Alert , this NorthStar high-pressure water pump is ideal for sprinkler systems, remote area firefighting and washing down equipment. Uses standard NPT threads for attachment flexibility. NorthStar uses long-lasting, high-end silicon carbide seals that are specially suited for heavy-duty applications. Fully welded frame with durable durable black wrinkle TGIC polyester electrostatic finish holds up to jobsite abuse and protects engine and pump. Volute: Cast iron, Seals: Silicon carbide, Pump Housing: Steel, Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 26, Max. PSI: 94, Engine Type: GX160, Engine: Honda, Engine Displacement (cc): 160, Run Time: 2-2 1/2hrs., Fits Hose Dia. (in.): 2, Fuel Capacity (gal.): 0.95, Discharge Port (in.): 2, Impellers: Aluminum, Flow (GPH): 8,120, Max. Total Head (ft.): 214, Suction Port (in.): 2
There are no reviews yet.